Inspiring and motivating employees to be at their best can be made simple! Get beyond the old carrot and stick method of motivating employees if you want a team filled with people who are self-motivated, feeling good about what they are doing and providing excellent results.
No matter your leadership level you can use these ideas to create a buzz in your team that others will notice.
You will discover:
* The two elements that get people out of bed and how they impact on your team performance
* The six satisfaction factors that must be in place in any workplace in order for people to feel switched on
* How to work with your team members to create a plan so they can be (and more importantly are inspired to be) at their best
* An Action List that steps you through what you can do to motivate and inspire others
* Ways to reward people so that it doesn't cause poorer performance
* The top 10 watch-outs when it comes to rewards programs
* What to do if the work you have on offer is inherently boring
* How to get your people using their strengths and talents on a regular basis
* Identifying the warning signs that you have a toxic workplace and/or people are under stress
* The foundations to put in place to create flow and enable people to achieve peak performance in the workplace
There are a number of activities and exercises contained within How To Motivate Employees and links to several quizzes and self-assessments which you can use to help create an action plan for inspiring your team member to want to give of their best.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: