If your kids ride the School Bus they may be exposed to more danger than they need to be.
This book will help you pinpoint exactly where any problems are and help you make an informed decision about how much risk there is.
You were thinking about becoming a school bus driver?
Get this book first, before you decide anything.
Because you'll want to know:
- What rule number one is.
- How to find your true power by acting like a rude teenage girl.
- How to pick the best place to work before you ever apply.
- Who pays the best.
- What the right questions to ask are and who to ask.
- The one place that you work for only as a last resort.
- What will disqualify you.
- The controversial things no one will tell you.
- What the down sides are.
- Secrets for handling the "bad" kids and the ones who challenge you.
- How to spot trouble before it gets started.
- How to end trouble if it does start.
- You won't end up with your 15 minutes of fame being one of those school bus incident videos on You Tube.
- How to handle fights and riots. Don't freak out, it's rare, and it's easier to deal with than you think.
- That what happens 98% of the time is sweet, charming, fun or funny.
- How to use humor to get results.
- How to teach kids social skills.
- That you'll start out as a substitute driver and why that's good and bad.
- You'll know where to find mid day and summer work between runs
- You'll get those you work with to get much better results for you.
- How the politics work and who has the power.
- How to save your job if things get ugly.
- Where assumptions will get you in trouble.
- How to deal with the "Paul Harvey"
- When to quit.
- How to use the power of secrets.
- When you'll meet your inner drill sargent.
- What to do when those you count on are useless.
- Why I love this job WAY more than any other.
Go ahead, buy it...
Save yourself from making all the embarassing mistakes I did!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: