“All through the Bible, we see stories of bold and brash men who followedGod’s call into some incredible adventures. In How God Makes Men,Patrick Morley reminds us that God still makes those kinds of guys.”
—Dave Ramsey, New York Times best-selling authorand nationally syndicated radio show host
God’s Way for You to Become God’s Man
Let’s face it—men today are under severe attack. The battle line against biblical manhood is clearly drawn and fiercely contested. More than ever, men who want to follow Christ are asking:
• Why is it so hard to live an authentic Christian life?
• Who will show me how to thrive as a father, a husband, and on the job?
• What should I do when I’m being tested to the breaking point?
Fortunately, the Bible preserves crucial details about the powerful lessons learned by men who have already faced and answered these questions. In How God Makes Men, renowned expert on men’s issues Patrick Morley takes you into Scripture for a first-hand encounter with:
• Ten epic stories of the Bible’s most talked-about men
• Ten proven principles—based on their failures and successes—that show how God works in a man’s life, and how you can cooperate with Him in yours
• The huge promise that you can become the man God created you to be
Don’t settle for less. Join Patrick on this epic adventure of becoming God’s man. You’ll discover how to prevail in tough times and release God’s power in every area of your life.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: