Even if your home’s decor hasn’t changed since 1976,you can refresh, revamp, and revitalize it at the holidays withjust a few simple strokes. Unlike regulardecorating – where you agonize over paint colors,upholstery choices, and furniture styles – holidaydecorating is easy. Holidays provide a set theme; a color palette;and merchandise and motifs that are usually mass-manufactured, soyou can purchase and decorate when you’re ready.
You may be feeling intimidated about decorating for theholidays, or you may be ready to dive right in. No matter whatlevel of decorator you may be, Holiday Decorating ForDummies shows you tricks that you may not already know. Thisguide is for you if:
- You need easy, affordable ideas to fill your house with holidaycheer
- You have no idea where to start and just need some ideas to getyou going.
- You already have a huge collection of your own holiday stashand need to get organized before acquiring more
- You love to celebrate very special occasions: an anniversary, aspecial birthday, a warm welcome home
A flair for decorating isn’t necessarily inherited. Armedwith clear explanations of how you can achieve beautiful yetpractical holiday decorating, planning tips and tricks, craftingbasics, care and cleaning tips, storage solutions, and more, youcan decorate like a pro. Holiday Decorating For Dummieshelps you gain that skill with topics such as:
- Discovering tabletop decorating basics
- Budgeting time, money, and space
- Getting organized
- Caring for your decorations
- Knowing where to go for ideas and inspiration
- Celebrating Valentine’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving
- Decorating for Christmas, Kwanzaa, and Jewish holidays
- Embellishing the exterior of your home
- Getting crafty with paper, florals, fabric, beads, andembossing
- Creating luminaries and etched-glass projects
Part decorating guide, part stylist guide, and part craftinstruction book, Holiday Decorating For Dummies helps youaccess the knowledge you need to create beautiful homes and greatgatherings that will provide a warm welcome for family andfriends.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: