The most practical and efficient guide to the diagnosis and management of blood disorders – now in full color
200 full-color illustrations!
Hematology in Clinical Practice is a succinct, cutting-edge guide to the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of red blood cells, white blood cells, and hemostasis, and the use of blood components for transfusion. Each disease state is discussed in detail, incorporating the pathophysiology, clinical features, up-to-date laboratory testing, and current management strategies into a comprehensive and practical approach to hematologic disorders.
- New full-color presentation includes over 200 superb illustrations and classic images of blood morphology, tissue pathology, and clinical findings
- New Case Histories introduce and continue through relevant chapters, highlighting critical clinical points for diagnosis and management
- New end-of-chapter Points to Remember encapsulate key clinical information
- New chapters include Anemia in the Elderly and expanded and updated coverage of Transplantation and treatment of hematologic malignancies
- Outstanding collection of tables, charts, and illustrations that translate basic science into valuable clinical context
- Strong focus on practical clinical management and supportive care
- Coverage of state-of-the-art drugs and chemotherapies and the latest advances in genetic testing and molecular pathways
- Conveniently organized into sections on Red Cells, White Cells, Hemostasis, and Transfusion Medicine
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: