The classic reference on shock and vibration, fully updated with the latest advances in the field
Written by a team of internationally recognized experts, this comprehensive resource provides all the information you need to design, analyze, install, and maintain systems subject to mechanical shock and vibration. The book covers theory, instrumentation, measurement, testing, control methodologies, and practical applications.
Harris' Shock and Vibration Handbook, Sixth Edition, has been extensively revised to include innovative techniques and technologies, such as the use of waveform replication, wavelets, and temporal moments. Learn how to successfully apply theory to solve frequently encountered problems. This definitive guide is essential for mechanical, aeronautical, acoustical, civil, electrical, and transportation engineers.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MECHANICAL SHOCK AND VIBRATION, INCLUDING
- Fundamental theory
- Instrumentation and measurements
- Procedures for analyzing and testing systems subject to shock and vibration
- Ground-motion, fluid-flow, wind-. and sound-induced vibration
- Methods for controlling shock and vibration
- Equipment design
- The effects of shock and vibration on humans
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: