Want to reach consumers in innovative ways? Guerilla MarketingFor Dummies is packed with guerilla tactics and trade secretsfor marketing your products or services like never before. Fromre-imagining existing marketing platforms to mastering trailblazingmethods, you’ll create a cost-effective game plan for gettingyour customers’ attention and keeping it!
This savvy, hands-on guide explains what guerilla marketing is,who does it, and why. You’ll learn how it can take your brandto new heights as you start thinking like a guerilla,brainstorming, collaborating, and refining ideas for an exciting,non-traditional marketing program. The real fun starts when youbuild a winning team and take your message to the streets,executing attention-grabbing publicity stunts and creatingunforgettable events. You’ll find out when it pays to workwith the big-gun guerilla-marketing firms and how to launch yourown low-cost campaign. Discover how to:
- Reach customers wherever they are
- Develop a cohesive guerilla-marketing campaign
- Capitalize on the hottest trends
- Cut through the constant marketing clutter
- Make products and brands stand out
- Use buzz, viral, grassroots, and experiential marketing
- Write a great press release
- Create opportunities for partnership and tie-ins
- Find budget-friendly ways to go guerilla
- Build a powerful online presence
- Work with existing contacts, publicists, and the press
You can enter the guerilla jungle and emerge with thelion’s share of the sales! Let Guerilla Marketing ForDummies show you how.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: