You'll never fall into the tourist traps when you travel with Frommer's. It's like having a friend show you around, taking you to the places locals like best. Our expert authors have already gone everywhere you might go—they've done the legwork for you, and they're not afraid to tell it like it is, saving you time and money. No other series offers candid reviews of so many hotels and restaurants in all price ranges. Every Frommer's Travel Guide is up-to-date, with exact prices for everything, dozens of color maps, and exciting coverage of sports, shopping, and nightlife. You'd be lost without us!
Frommer's Philadelphia & the Amish Country, 13e:
- Points visitors to Philly's best museums, nightlife, and recreational activities.
- Delivers the details on renovations to Independence National Historic Park and the new Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts.
- Covers exciting developments in Philadephia's dining scene, including a new restaurant from Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto.
- Lists all the best places to eat, drink, and even bathe in chocolate in Hershey
- Offers side trips to Bucks County, Valley Forge, and the Brandywine Valley—plus complete coverage of Lancaster County, home of the Amish.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: