Not just another house flipping book
You can find plenty of books about flipping houses that claim"anyone can do it." Flipping Houses For Dummies takes adifferent approach—honesty. We don't claim that flippinghouses is "easy" or "simple" or "risk-free," because, quitefrankly, it isn't.
Flipping Houses For Dummies reveals the risks and rewardsof flipping properties; helps you determine whether you have thetime, energy, cash, and other resources to be successful; and thenconveys the expert knowledge that those who wish to pursue houseflipping need in order to minimize risk and maximize potentialprofits in a very competitive market.
- Negotiating strategies to close deals faster
- Mortgage myths in the new economy
- Time- and money-saving tips for making every day and everydollar count
- New strategies for scoring bank-owned and foreclosedproperties
- Quick makeover solutions on everything from curb appeal tokitchens and bathrooms
Flipping Houses For Dummies provides plenty of examplesof successful and not-so-successful property flips, presenting thetotal investment (in time and money), the work involved, and thenet profit. If you're ready for hard work and big profits, startflipping!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: