Free yourself from anger, pain, and the past
Have you ever felt betrayed, hurt, or wronged? Are you struggling to get over a nasty divorce, the death of a loved one, a shattered friendship, or broken family ties? This book will help you deal with conflicted emotions and find it in your heart to forgive. Written by Dr. Eileen R. Borris-Dunchunstang, an internationally known speaker on conflict resolution and trauma recovery, Finding Forgiveness offers a remarkably sensitive yet powerful approach to healing your heart, lifting your spirit, and finding the power to love, grow, and forgive.
The 7 Steps Toward Forgiveness
- Clear your mind of negative thoughts that get in the way of your happiness.
- Uncover your feelings of bitterness, betrayal, victimization, and blame.
- Let go of your anger and move on with your life.
- Work through your guilt and learn to forgive yourself as well as others.
- Reframe the situation that hurt you and restore your faith in others.
- Absorb the pain of the past without the need for apologies or revenge.
- Gain inner peace through newfound compassion, understanding, and acceptance.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: