Congratulations! You’re pregnant! Now, where do you turn to for the best advice? What if you could bottle the wisdom of all those women who came before you—and combine it with the solid medical advice from a renowned Beverly Hills’ OB/GYN and nationally known pediatrician? Expecting 411 is the answer: smart, up-to-date and refreshingly free of paranoia, this is the book you’ll turn to for quick answers to your most pressing questions. Inside, you'll find:
- Is this normal? From morning sickness to stretch marks, you’ll learn what’s expected—and what’s not.
- Is it safe? Sushi? Hair dye? Coffee? Get detailed do’s and don’ts.
- How much weight should I gain? Find the latest guidelines.
- Breastfeeding 101. Learn the secrets of nursing from an expert.
- Detailed advice on prepping for parenthood, including all the decisions you need to make. What tests are required? Are optional?
- Easy-to-find answers on natural childbirth, nutrition, epidurals, when to call the doc and more!
This brand new, revised 3rd edition of Expecting 411 features these updates:
- New guidelines for child birth—why there are no more elective C-sections before 39 weeks.
- Caffeine and alcohol: the FACTS on how these affect your baby and pregnancy.
- The latest research on autism risk factors during pregnancy: What you need to know and what to do to lower the risks.
- Home births: expanded info you need to make an informed decision on where to deliver.
All that and more in the revised and updated Expecting 411, 3rd editon.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: