Employee Benefits Answer Book provides comprehensive guidance for those involved in the design and administration of employee benefit plans.
The Q&A format is ideal for probing key topics such as:
- Health care reform
- COBRA continuation coverage
- Retiree health care coverage
- Health coverage portability requirements
- Group long-term care insurance
- Dependent care assistance
- Adoption assistance
- Vacation and severance pay plans
- Death benefits
- Financing employee benefits
- Financial accounting for employee benefits
- And more!
Employee Benefits Answer Book will help you:
- Set the best Health Care Reform Act strategy for your company and your clients
- Keep in compliance with current and coming requirements
- Find clear answers to hundreds of employee benefits questions
- Avoid costly errors related to employee benefits administration
- Resolve employee benefits issues quickly and effectively
- And much more!
Employee Benefits Answer Book has been updated to include coverage of:
- The latest health care reform developments
- Important new regulations under the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Cost-sharing parity requirements for mental health and addiction benefits
- Expansion of family and medical leave to nontraditional "parents"
- New fringe benefit rules for employer-provided cell phones
- Key changes to the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act USERRA)
- New rules under the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA)
In addition you'll receive up-to-date information on various federal laws impacting employee benefits, including:
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA)
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA)
- And more!
In addition, summaries of case law developments, practice pointers, and examples are included throughout the volume.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: