Do you like wandering naked in public? Probably not. But what about being watched while you’re browsing the Internet? Or if everyone can read your emails? Not a pleasant thought. Well, here is the breaking news: you ARE naked on the Internet and, whatever you believe, the Web is not anonymous. What can be done about it? A lot! With Easy Private Browsing, you can quickly learn all about not only private browsing, but anonymous email, how to hide an IP address, how to delete browsing history – and much more!
After reading this simple, user-friendly guide, you will have complete confidence that you are 100% anonymous, that there is no evidence of your online activities, and that your emails and PC are 100% secure.
Put your clothes on! Read this book. Don’t hang around naked on the Web.
Easy Private Browsing reveals the most effective free and paid methods for anonymous browsing on the Internet, and for securing your personal data, including your name, phone number, home address, private correspondence, and where you have been on the Web and when. Written in an easy-to-understand style, Easy Private Browsing is an invaluable resource for everyone: newbies and advanced users, teenagers and grandparents, bosses and workers.
After reading this book, you will be an expert in:
- How to surf anonymously on the Internet and encrypt all transmitted data
- How to send anonymous email and be protected from email interception
- How to clear search history in any Web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer)
- How to hide an IP address or change your IP to another country’s IP address
- How to hide visited websites from colleagues, relatives and other curious individuals
- How to protect your PC and home Wi-Fi network from being hacked, delete data permanently from your computer, and a host of other security concerns
No matter what you do online, you can protect your personal freedom and privacy.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: