America's favorite pediatrician, Dr. Benjamin Spock has helped two generations of parents raise their kids with his timeless bestseller, Dr. Spock's Baby and Child Care. Now, today's parents can rejoice: a new compilation of Dr. Spock's timeless advice is here!
This first-time collection of essays brings together Dr. Spock's insightful writings on connecting with your child's inner life during the all-important early years. Dr. Spock's The First Two Years covers such topics as:
- understanding your baby's different cries
- helping your little one cope with separation anxiety
- communicating with your baby
- teaching your child about giving and sharing
- the easiest way ever to toilet-train
- dealing with the impact a newborn can have on siblings
- treating the most common ailments
With Dr. Spock's The First Two Years, new parents everywhere will return again and again to Dr. Spock for all of their child-rearing questions.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: