Everyone wants to be happy. But somehow our happiness is transient, depending on whats happening in our lives. There is a deeper happiness that can only be found in the present moment.
Deep Happy is based on quantum physics and the belief that we are intimately and infinitely connected to the larger universe.
Spiritual and transformational healer Peter Fairfield offers tools and practices to achieve everyday happiness. He distills more than 40 years of healing, research, and personal experience into this profound and practical volume.
The stories and exercises in Deep Happy show readers how to understand and communicate with a deeper intrinsic reality to achieve lasting happiness:
- The more singular our request, the easier it is for the universe to respond.
- Positive and negative expectations can cancel each other out.
- The universe hears the heart most easily.
- Remember that the universe is us.
- The separation we feel is an illusion we have created in our own head.
This is a fascinating and provocative look at the deepest workings of the biological, quantum, and sacred reality of who we are. Fairfield shows how anyone can drop beneath the normal noise of everyday life to experience deep and profound happiness.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: