Extend your Excel 2007 skills—and create more-powerful and compelling charts in less time. Guided by an Excel expert, you’ll learn how to turn flat, static charts into dynamic solutions—where you can visualize and manipulate data countless ways with a simple mouse click. Get the hands-on practice and examples you need to produce your own, professional-quality results. No programming required!
Maximize the impact of your ideas and data!
- Learn how your design decisions affect perception and comprehension
- Match the right chart type to your communication objective
- Visualize—then build—your solution using the author’s five-step approach
- Apply the science of color to make the right things pop
- Add controls—such as drop-down lists and scroll bars—without coding
- Use conditional formatting to dynamically highlight and analyze data
- Unleash your chart-making creativity—and bring numbers to life!
- More than 150 sample, customizable charts for various business scenarios
- Helpful worksheets and job aids
- Bonus content and resources
- Fully searchable eBook
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: