THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the SAT with 5 full-length practice tests, thorough SAT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and prioritizing tough questions
• Detailed examples for applying each technique to your advantage
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for each test topic
• Practical information about what to expect on the SAT
• "Hit Parade" of commonly-appearing SAT vocabulary words
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 4 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• 1 additional full-length SAT practice exam online
• Drills for each test section—Math, Critical Reading, and Writing
• Instant scoring available online for book and online tests, plus optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: