THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the GMAT--including 2 full-length Computer Adaptive practice tests for realistic exam preparation, up-to-date content reviews for every test section, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GMAT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing strategically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all GMAT topics
• A thorough review of necessary math and verbal skills
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length CAT practice exams with online score reports and answer explanations
• Diagnostic exam sections in the book to help assess your scoring range
• Practice "bins" (with over 180 questions) sorted by difficulty level to improve your performance
• Drills for each test section in the book, plus additional Math and Verbal drills online
• Instant scoring available online for book and online tests, plus optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring
From the Trade Paperback edition.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: