Chapman and Nakielny’s Aids to Radiological Differential Diagnosis has become a classic resource for trainees and practitioners worldwide, to hone their knowledge of radiological differential diagnosis for the most commonly encountered conditions throughout the body. It is an invaluable quick-reference companion in everyday practice, as well as an essential study tool when preparing for the FRCR or similar examinations.
This new edition is thoroughly revised and updated in line with latest clinical practice, knowledge and guidelines. The first section presents lists of differential diagnoses, supplemented by notes on useful facts and discriminating factors. These assist with the systematic assessment of radiographs and images from other modalities. The second section offers detailed summaries of the characteristic radiological appearance of a wide range of clinical conditions.
- Lists of differential diagnoses.
- Notes on radiological apperances.
- Ideal for preparation for radiological examinations.
- Contents revised and reduced to reflect current radiological practice.
- Existing lists modernised to reflect modern imaging practice, particularly where technological advances have been made (eg multislice CT and PET CT).
- Revised to take account of new imaging guidelines (eg Royal College of Radiologists: Making Best Use of the Radiology department; SIGN; NICE).
- Journal references updated.
- Increased number of diagrams.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: