The book is designed so that it can be used by either an existing Change Management Manager who wants to improve the way changes are introduced to their environment or by an organization that is planning to introduce a formal Change Management Process within the information technology group or any other business group.
The book provides the following:
• A framework that allows for the initial creation of a Request for Change (RFC) and all the steps required for a successful implementation including the closure of the RFC;
• Guidelines which provide checklists of questions to ask to validate the change request;
• A structured format to conduct the formal Change Advisory Board (CAB) review meetings;
• Step-by-step procedures to guide all the participants during the life of the change request;
• Associated roles and responsibilities for each participant involved in the process;
• Hints and tips to help the Change Manager better manage and control the change process;
• Metrics to measure the results of the change process;
• Templates that are useful when creating the change request and assessing the categorization of the change.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: