The ultimate guide to the new CCNA voice network administrator certification exam
The new CCNA Voice exam tests candidates on their ability to implement a Cisco VoIP solution. Network administrators of voice systems will appreciate that the CCNA Voice Study Guide focuses completely on the information required by the exam.
Along with hands-on labs and an objective map showing where each objective is covered, this guide includes a CD with the Sybex Test Engine, flashcards, and entire book in PDF format.
- The new CCNA Voice certification will be valuable for administrators of voice network systems using Cisco VoIP solutions
- From Sybex, the leading CCNA publisher, this guide offers in-depth coverage of every exam objective and the technology developed by Cisco for VoIP systems
- Covers the components of the Cisco Unified Communications Architecture as well as PSTN and VoIP components and technologies
- Shows how to configure gateways, voice ports, and dial peers
- Demonstrates how to configure a Cisco network to support VoIP and implement voicemail
- CD-ROM includes the Sybex Test Engine, flashcards, and entire book in PDF format
CCNA Voice Study Guide will thoroughly prepare candidates for the new CCNA Voice certification.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: