"I would consider this the bible for any Canadians wanting toinvest in US real estate."
—W. Brett Wilson, Entrepreneur, Recipient of the Orderof Canada, and former Dragon
The thought of buying property in the United States has been onyour mind. Perhaps family members or friends already own realestate in the Sunbelt and you've enjoyed the occasional visit. Yousense the market isn't as frenzied as it once was but there isstill very good value to be found. Whether you are looking for avacation home or an investment property, you are certainly notalone.
Canadians continue to buy U.S. real estate at a record pace. Butas the economy and laws change around ownership of U.S. property,Canadians need to have the most current information possible attheir fingertips. Buying U.S. Real Estate: The Proven andReliable Guide for Canadians is written by experts who own U.S.property and addresses the many cross-border issues andrequirements, such as:
- How to begin your search and find relevant data
- Finding the experts you need on your side
- Knowing that a property meets your lifestyle needs andwants
- Knowing all of your finance options
- How to proceed with renovations or upgrades
- What you need to know about U.S. tax laws
- What type of ownership is best aligned with your strategy
- How to create an estate plan
For Canadians generally, and boomers especially, the rightproperty in the right destination point is integral to theirlife-rich philosophy. Buying U.S. Real Estate: The Provenand Reliable Guide for Canadians puts all of the pieces of thepuzzle together and is an essential guide to reaching one'sultimate destination.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: