Information is power - you know that. But, how do you research the best Change Management strategies, without spending too much of your time (and money) on it? The average person earns $ 1100 per week, which equates to $ 27 per hour. Trying to do the research yourself would take you at least 5 hours to come up with the best information, AND you'll have to do this on a regular basis to come up with the most up to date and current information.
There has to be a different way to find the info you want! Well, yes there is... we did all the research for you, combed through all the information and got down to the hard core of the 101 most up to date and best Facts, Hints, Tips and Advice here, in this book.
The 101 of the most current, most actual and beneficial Facts, Hints, Tips and Advice you can find from experts in the field on Change Management:
- How to Lead and Influence Change
- Business Change - The Future of External Staffing in Business Change
- Understanding the Various Aspects of Change Management
- Change Management - Times of Increased Failure Risk in the Wake of Economic Meltdown
- How to Develop a Business Owner Mentality With Your Employees
- 10 Reasons Why Staff Resist Change
- Change Mastery - The Time For Change is Before Discomfort Turns to Disaster
- Personal Development For Entrepreneurs - Your Biology Wants to Prevent You From Making Changes
- Recruiting Firm Owners - Explode Your Revenues - Change the Planning Process
- Successfully Dealing With Change - Embracing Chaos As the Natural Order
...And Much More...
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: