Everybody’s doing it! And while that logic never got far withyour mother, it’s a fine reason to start blogging, especiallyif you have a business to build or a cause to promote. Well-runblogs do more than offer an outlet for your thoughts. They’veactually influenced everything from a company’s image to theoutcome of a local election.
Because the blogosphere is pretty crowded, it’s a goodidea to find out a bit about the anatomy of a blog, what makes agood one, and what it takes to keep one going before you dive rightin and start sharing with the world. Blogging For Dummies, 2ndEdition gives you all the basics so you can get a good start.And if you’ve been around the blog a few times and want toadvance to the next level, Blogging For Dummies, 2nd Editioneven takes a look at podcasting and videoblogging.
You’ll find out how to:
- Make your blog stand out in a crowd, build an audience, andeven make it pay
- Choose the best software options, boost readership, and handlecomments
- Generate revenue from your blog with ads and sponsorships
- Protect your privacy and your job
- Deal with spam and the inappropriate comments from that guy whoposts several times a day
- Find your niche
- Attract and keep readers
- Use your blog to promote your business, cause, ororganization
- Add audio, video, cool widgets, and more
Ready? Get Blogging for Dummies and let’s getstarted!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: