Gain control of your mind and stop sabotaging yourself! Your mind has its own agenda, but when you train your mind, you can drop the unsupportive thoughts and negative patterns that prevent you from getting where you want to go. When you become an athlete of the mind you’ll be on the path to more success in your life.
Become an Athlete of the Mind will help you
• Control unsupportive mind chatter
• Change negative thoughts to positive ones
• Improve your vision for a bright future
• Provide focus to fight overwhelm
• Diminish fear and replace with hope
• Strengthen your confidence
• Guide you in daily habits to harness the power of your mind
• Give you structure and support along your journey
Grab this easy to read guidebook and journal that will take you on a 90-day program to train your mind to attract what you want most in your life. It’s an easy to follow, simple, step-by-step approach for training your mind.
Lisa Shultz will inspire you with her strategies and structure of mind power to achieve greater success and abundance in your life.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: