A great way to jump-start your career in pharmaceutical and biotechnology sales!
"Be brief, be bright, be gone" is the philosophy that launched David Currier to a successful career as a pharmaceutical sales representative. Simply stated, this approach encourages aspiring sales professionals to:
- Be brief-Keep your sales presentations short and to the point.
- Be bright-Understand your product and its clinical context.
- Be gone-Respect your customer's time.
But that is only one piece of advice an aspiring representative should retain from this book. This book also covers:
- Pros and cons of a career in pharma/biotech sales
- How to land a job with a major pharma/biotech company
- Getting to know your customers (physicians and hospitals)
- Selling skills, basic etiquette, sales call basics
and lots more, including 10 key tips that help ensure long-term career success.
This is the book that top pharmaceutical and biotech sales trainers have asked for!
"I wish I read this book when I got started. It is easily the best book I have seen on the subject."-Ellen F. Simes, Springfield, MA, Pharma/biotech trainer
"Anyone even thinking about a career in the industry should read this book."-Pam Marinko, Wilmington, NC, Pharma/biotech trainer
"Wow! Very well done. Some really good information for folks just starting out-and for veterans like me, too."-JoAnne Skypeck, Holyoke, MA, Pharmaceutical sales representative
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: