“Juggling two young kids and a full-time job derailed me. This book put me back on track and even had me laughing. Thank you, Carly!”
—Lisi Harrison, best-selling author of The Clique series, The Alphas series, and Monster High series. www.lisiharrison.com
You need this book if
• you consider yourself lucky when you have time to shave both legs
• your kids think it’s odd when you spend more than a few hours with them
• you think running out the door counts as exercise
• you’re having a more intimate relationship with your smart phone than your spouse
• you think putting on clean clothes is dressing up
• you look forward to your annual pap just to have some “me” time
So many moms neglect themselves and their well-being because they think it’s the only way to take care of their family. After all, isn’t that what a “good mom” does?
Carly Cooper, a certified life coach for moms, shares her unique R.E.I.N.V.E.N.T. System™ that she created to help busy, stressed-out moms shift this backward perception and get back in touch with who they really are. Using practical advice, tips, strategies, and hands-on exercises, you are shown exactly how to become the best woman and mom you can be by learning to have more freedom, more sanity, and more time to enjoy it all.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: