Bigfoot...Fact or Fiction?
Read this book before you decide!
- - - -
From recent footprints to ghostly figures painted on stone centuries ago, Backyard Bigfoot presents startling evidence that the hairy creatures who lurk in our world's backcountry represent more than a figment of our collective imagination. Bigfoot expert Lisa A. Shiel lays out the evidence — physical and folkloric, ancient and modern — to prove that Bigfoot and its kin all over the world stand closer to us than we ever imagined.
If you're a newcomer to the subject, you'll learn valuable facts as the author guides you through the mine field of theories, counter-theories, and assumptions about Bigfoot. Knowledgeable researchers will find a treasure trove of little-known evidence and usually taboo concepts. In perfect detail, Shiel lays out her singular and astonishing revelations about Bigfoot, gleaned from years of research — both in the field and in the historical archives. Joining her odyssey, you'll explore
- Stick signs, purposeful symbols created with sticks and other material;
- Mane braiding, where intricate braids appear in horses' manes overnight;
- Predominant Bigfoot theories and why they don't fit the facts;
- UFO-Bigfoot connection, a subject typically dismissed by academic pedagogues; and
- Distorted human history and how it affects our perceptions of the Bigfoot enigma.
From human evolution to lost civilizations, from UFOs to ancient artwork, Shiel weaves disparate threads into one incredible yet thoroughly believable theoretical tapestry — and leaves you breathless.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: