Maximize your study time with Anatomy: An Essential Textbook, Latin Nomenclature!
- All labels and anatomic terminology are in Latin nomenclature
- A total of 400 review questions with explanatory answers to help you prepare for any exam
- A streamlined, bullet point format to help you quickly learn essential facts and concepts
- 70 tables for quick review of crucial information
- More than 450 brilliant, fully labeled color illustrations from Thieme's acclaimed Atlas of Anatomy, including online access for study and self-testing with labels-on, labels-off
- Over 160 clinical correlates
- Focuses on the targeted information students need to pass certification exams
Students' praise for this textbook:
"If someone were to tell me I could only keep one anatomy text and/or atlas, this is the one I would choose."
"Really nice presentation of the information, I love the way the author makes it easier to understand and remember the anatomy [information]. This is really good for students and for specialists who want a nice review."
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: