Insights, Slights, and Fights on Faith, Sex, Love, and Politics
by Dan Savage
On the heels of his Emmy-winning It Gets Better campaign, Dan Savage delivers “powerful messages for both the head and heart” (Entertainment Weekly)
From the moment he began writing his syndicated sex-advice column, Savage Love, Dan Savage has never been shy about expressing his opinion on controversial topics—political or otherwise. Now, he addresses issues ranging from parenting and the gay agenda to the Catholic Church and health care. Among them:
- Why straight people should have straight “pride” parades, too
- Why Obamacare, as good as it is, is “still kinda evil”
- Why what passes for sex-ed in America is more like “sex dread”
- Why the Bible is “only as good and decent as the person reading it”
Speaking to a broad range of subjects with brutal honesty and irreverent humor, American Savage cements Dan Savage’s place as a provocative and insightful voice in American culture.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Penguin Publishing Group, May 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: