Ready to flex your Web development muscles and start building richInternet applications? With Flex 3.0, you can create great RIAsthat perform like desktop applications using Adobe Flash Player,which is already installed on more than 95 percent ofInternet-connected computers. And the fun and easy way™ toget up to speed on Flex is with Adobe Flex 3.0 For Dummies.
This friendly guide shows you how Flex lets you leverage thepower of Adobe’s ubiquitous Flash technology to build largeapplications. If you’ve written code in any language,Adobe Flex 3.0 For Dummies will get you started, introduceyou to FlexBuilder and the Flex framework, and have you buildingsome really “flashy” stuff before you know it.You’ll find out how to:
- Develop interactive applications without worrying about browserdifferences
- Use the Event Model
- Work with ActionScript and MXML
- Build simple user interface controls and data-drivencontrols
- Set up data binding
- Format and validate user data
- Create, run, and clean a project
- Explore Flex manager classes
- Work with styling and skinning Flex components
All the code used in the book is on the companion Web site tosave you that much more time. Adobe Flex 3.0 For Dummieshelps you become Flex-literate in a flash!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: