"I recommend this book for anyone who wants a strong foundation inAccess."
—Jeff Lenamon, CIBC World Markets
Updated edition with exciting new Access 2007features!
Harness the power of Access 2007 with the expert guidance inthis comprehensive reference. Beginners will appreciate thethorough attention to database fundamentals and terminology.Experienced users can jump right into Access 2007 enhancements likethe all-new user interface and wider use of XML and Web services.Each of the book's six parts thoroughly focuses on key elements ina logical sequence, so you have what you need, when you need it.Designed as both a reference and a tutorial, Access 2007 Bible is apowerful tool for developers needing to make the most of the newfeatures in Access 2007.
- Build Access tables using good relational databasetechniques
- Construct efficient databases using a five-step designmethod
- Design efficient data-entry and data display forms
- Utilize the improved Access report designer
- Use Visual Basic(r) for Applications and the VBA Editor toautomate applications
- Build and customize Access 2007 ribbons
- Seamlessly exchange Access data with SharePoint(r)
- Employ advanced techniques such as the Windows(r) API andobject-oriented programming
- Add security and use data replication in your Accessapplications
What's on the CD-ROM?
Follow the examples in the book chapter by chapter using thebonus materials on the CD-ROM. You'll find separate MicrosoftAccess database files for each chapter and other working files,including
- All the examples and databases used in the book, includingdatabase files, images, data files in various formats, and iconfiles used in the book's examples
- A complete sample application file, including queries, reports,objects, and modules, that you can use as a reference
See the CD-ROM appendix for details and complete systemrequirements.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: