Do things you've never thought of . . . or the things you secretly wish to do. Author Rebekah Shardy challenges the open-minded women to do things they've never tried-or dared-to do before. It's the perfect gift for any woman, whether she has everything or not!
98 Things a Woman Should Do in Her Lifetime invites the reader to enjoy simple pleasures brimming with compassion, humor, and spirituality while saving a trip to the therapist's office. Among the 98 nuggets of inspiration:
* Tell Richard Simmons to just shut up and sit down.
* Sing to a child.
* Learn a few choice phrases in French or Russian to use when flirting or angry.
* Create an altar in honor of your female ancestors and mentors.
* Interview three plastic surgeons and tell them why your body's flaws are precious to you.
* Whisper your darkest secrets to a beloved tree.
* Forgive the unforgivable.
98 Things a Woman Should Do in Her Lifetime can help a woman live out her adventurous fantasies with outrageous style.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: