The new edition retains all the benefits of the popular first edition but adds more cases, more illustrations, new sections and invaluable appendices. The same illustrated case-history format as in the first edition presents readers with the clinical problems of each disorder. In each case, a problem-solving approach is encouraged through a question-and-answer format. This guides the reader to the appropriate diagnosis and treatment plan. Clinical tips for improving practice are included and each study concludes with a short list of key points and references to further reading. All those involved in the care and management of patients with foot conditions will find this book an invaluable aide-memoire and guide to their daily practice.
- Presentation of over 60 conditions that all foot clinicians are likely to encounter
- Cases conveniently organized into sections for ease of reference
- Text profusely illustrated (in black and white) with photographs, line drawings and radiographs
- Form and structure concise that makes it easy to use for both quick reference and self-assessment
- Written by a podiatrist and orthopaedic surgeon.
- 15 new cases added to a revised and expanded text
- New sections on ‘Lumps and Bumps’, Sports Injuries and Multiple Choice Questions
- 100 additional and improved illustrations, with better labelling
- Emphasis on evidence-based practice throughout the text
- Includes invaluable new information on 'when to refer'
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: