2012 Field Guide to Estate Planning is the resource no agent, producer, manager, or financial planner should go without. It supplies the concepts, techniques, analysis, illustrations and authoritative guidance used in estate planning, business planning and employee benefits planning.
- Make the clearest presentations to clients – based on current data, laws and policies
- Engage and educate clients with easy-to-understand illustrations that present concepts simply and understandably
- Speed your own research and preparation using handy checklists, cross references and summaries
The 2012 edition of Field Guide to Estate Planning, Business Planning & Employee Benefits is updated with these key updates and enhancements:
- New terms and concepts: “Decanting,” “Incentive Stock Option,” “Minors and IRAs,” and “See-Through Trusts.”
- Further revised to reflect the major estate planning implications of the Tax Relief Act, to include the 2012 increase in the estate tax unified credit.
- Updated summary of state laws on intestate succession, employee benefits checklist, qualified plans checklist, summary of education tax incentives, and recalculated life insurance “inflation adjuster.”
- Updated 2012 retirement plan contribution limitations, recalculated Medicare premium and benefit summaries, and Social Security retirement and survivor benefit examples.
- Updated long-term care costs, current facts about the cost of raising a child to age 18, the cost of childcare, the cost of college, the value of a homemaker, and the value of an education.
- Plus, it’s fully cross referenced to the 2012 editions of Tax Facts on Insurance & Employee Benefits and Tax Facts on Investments.
- Authored by Donald Cady, J.D., LL.M., CLU, Field Guide to Estate Planning, Business Planning & Employee Benefits reflects his expertise and ease in communicating planning concepts and techniques to final professionals of all levels.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: