Over 118 ways to save money and improve your business.
Written for business owners and entrepreneurs by a consultant who has run his own businesses for years, this book is packed with ideas on saving money and making your business run more efficiently. Clear and practical tips give you the tools to cut waste, squeeze maximum productivity from your company, and take home more profits.
Even if you're only thinking about starting a business, read this book to find out what mistakes to avoid and set up your company to function properly from the start. Many of the ideas were learned the hard way, from the author's own experiences. Keep this book for reference as your business grows.
You will learn how to:
* Find a location and negotiate a lease
* Deal with suppliers and equip your business
* Save money on energy and utilities
* Find efficiencies in printing, computers, and communications
* Manage employees and contractors
* Minimize costs in banking, insurance, and professional services
* Keep marketing costs low
* And more!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: