1,000 Creative Writing Prompts for Holidays
Festive Ideas for Blogs, Scripts, Stories and More
by Bryan Cohen
Have You Ever Had Writer's Block?
Do You Want a Book That Could Keep It Away for Good?
Writing prompts are questions and hypothetical situations that are able to cure writer's block instantly. This book gives you exactly one thousand idea-generating prompts that focus on most memorable days of the year: the holidays. These 1,000 prompts work for blogs, scripts, stories, poems, essays, songs and anything else that requires you to stare down writer's block and start writing!
This book covers many different holidays, including:
- Christmas, Thanksgiving and Halloween
- Independence Day, Veterans Day and New Year's Eve
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, International Women's Day and many more!
˃˃˃ You Should Buy This Book Because...
1. Author Bryan Cohen is an Amazon #1 best-selling author for the Writing Skills category.
2. His 1,000 creative writing prompts series has over 50 five-star reviews.
3. This book contains 1,000 new prompts that can take your writing to a new level.
It's time to end writer's block. Scroll up and grab a copy today.
- Build Creative Writing Ideas, February 2014
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: