Your Tactical Field Guide to Industrial Real Estate
- List Price$7.99
- Your price$7.19
Save $0.80 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A powerful and comprehensive guide for navigating the opportunities and pitfalls associated with commercial real estate from both a tactical and strategic perspective.
While there have been several guides written about real estate acquisition strategy, generally they are directed at the investor. Warehouse Veteran: Your Tactical Field Guide to Industrial Real Estate is written for the user of the space and specifically the business owner.
In this book, you will learn to:
- Make key real estate decisions based on your company's strategic needs
- Leverage critical hidden market knowledge to multiply profitability
- Avoid serious pitfalls that could negatively affect your company's bottom line.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by John B. Jackson
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by John B. Jackson
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 23, 2016
- INDCRE Publishing, April 2016
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: