"How to Be Married for Life!"
As a devoted Christian, you want a marriage that is both long-lasting and Christ-centered. You've found the man of your dreams, you're in love with each other, and you've taken the next step, in faith...
That can be lot of pressure, especially knowing how many marriages fail. Divorce courts are filled with people who had good intentions...
Fortunately for you, the marriage you've always wanted is absolutely possible!
Within this book is the wisdom and guidance you need to create a healthy, happy, and lifelong marriage. If you've wondered why some couples live happily ever after and others don't, this book has the answer!
Here are just a few of the things you'll learn...
- How to communicate with your husband in a way that builds trust...and avoids arguments!
- A woman's role in helping her marriage grow (This one revelation could change your entire relationship!)
- A universal mistake that happens in almost all Christian marriages (and nearly all secular marriages) - fix this and you could stop a divorce!
- All about the "crazy cycle" (and how to avoid it!)
- What the Bible really says about "submission" to your husband (It's not what you think!)
- What to do when you have a disagreement (so you avoid hurt feelings)
Get this book and create a better relationship today.
Mary Taylor Williamson is a young Christian woman living with her husband in Charleston, South Carolina. She is an assistant minister who has devoted her life to God and helping young couples receive His blessings.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: