Get organized and streamline your workflow with this A-Z accountability system.
Design is only part of an interior designer’s job—you’re also responsible for scheduling client meetings, conducting design surveys, creating drawings and specs, and overseeing installation. Multiply by the number of projects on your plate, and you have a recipe for overwhelming disorganization. The Interior Design Productivity Toolbox helps you juggle multiple projects with ease, with a comprehensive self-management system tailored to the needs of interior designers and decorators.
- Detailed checklists that highlight weak spots and warn against common pitfalls
- Covers residential design, contract design, specifications, and renovations
- Best practices for meetings, design surveys, drawings, specifications, and renovations
- Customizable online checklists for tracking every phase of your project
- Exclusive online budgeting tool for tracking product costs and associated expenses to share with your team and your clients
If you need to get organized and get back to work, you need The Interior Design Productivity Toolbox.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: