SUPER JOB SEARCH IV
The Complete Manual for Job Seekers and Career Changers
Expanded, revised, and interactive, here’s the latest edition of the manual that has helped more than 300,000 men and women learn the secrets behind a successful career change. Whether you’re about to embark on your first job search, are in mid-career, or are seeking to re-enter the job market, SUPER JOB SEARCH IV will help you land the best of all possible jobs. The 7-Step Program will show you how to:
- Evaluate what you want to do and in which kind of environment.
- Organize your accomplishments to easily market your skills.
- Write a knockout resume that gets past the screeners and highlights your most impressive skills and attributes.
- Discover ALL the places where jobs are found, including the hidden job market.
- Write broadcast and cover letters, answer advertisements, and work with recruiters.
- Prioritize your job search to maximize your time.
- Obtain job leads and research companies on the internet.
- Become a great networker (even if you have never done it before) using LinkedIn, Twitter Facebook and other online resources.
- Get interviews by telephone, e-mail, and social and professional networks.
- Interview so that you can guide any discussion to focus on your most important skills.
- Successfully manage phone, one-on-one, group, and competitive interviews.
- Negotiate to get the salary you deserve.
BONUS BOOK INSIDE!
Considering a business of your own? Learn all the steps for becoming an entrepreneur, including where to get free advice on your business and financial plans. All is detailed in Part III - A Business of Your Own.
THIS INTERACTIVE EDITION points you to tons of online resources available from SuperJobSearch.com and the app superjobsearch. You’re just a click away from millions of job leads and companies all over the world, as well as thousands of recruiters listed by city and country.
Jamenair Ltd.; Fourth edition (January 1, 2015)
"If Yoda had written about mastering the job search 'Force,' this would be it. Studner hands you decades of winning experience in an expertly organized format that navigates job search with strategies for immediate use."
----Leon Directo, Director, Dignity Health
"I am extremely impressed. This is a phenomenal resource for anyone seeking a job opportunity. As an HR professional for many years, I find this by far one of the most comprehensive tools I have reviewed. This book is a must-read if you are in the job market just starting your career or if you are looking to change careers. Well worth the investment."
----Kim Lambert, Manager of Talent Acquisition, The Ohio State University
"Super Job Search IV is your search GPS for landing your next big opportunity. Peter Studner masterfully guides you step-by-step into being an in-demand candidate. Super Job Search IV is a disciplined journey that when followed delivers amazing results. I know I've applied it to my own searches and it works!"
----Peter M. Kardash, Operations Manager, Amazon.com
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: