Runner's World Guide to Cross-Training
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
From the publishers of Runner's World magazine, the worldwide authority on running, comes the definitive book on integrating alternative exercise activities into your training program for a long, enjoyable, successful life of running. You'll learn everything you need to know about the very best cross-training activities for runners, from the equipment you'll need to buy to the techniques you'll have to master. Inside you'll find:
- • The eight reasons why cross-training will improve your running performance
- • Strength-training exercises that will prevent or reverse muscular imbalances common among runners
- • Flexibility exercises that will keep your muscles supple
- • The six best endurance cross-training activities for runners—and how they can help heal existing injuries while preventing future ones
- • Five complete training programs coordinating cross-training with running workouts, suitable for every type of runner, whether you're participating in your very first 10-K or competing to win a marathon or triathlon
- Rodale, October 2004
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: