HERO TO THE RESCUE
Reporter Alec O'Brian didn't believe Christine McKinley's life was in danger-until his story about her led to another life-threatening "accident." It looked as if someone really wanted to hurt her. There was nothing for a hero to do except find out why.
ALEC'S PLAN INVOLVED RULES:
1) They needed to escape to a secluded hideout.
2) Alec needed to learn everything about Christine.
3) Heated, passionate lovemaking was highly recommended.
4) Under no circumstances was Christine to fall in love with him.
Too late, Alec realized he'd fallen in love. Once he finished rescuing Christine, would she have any more use for a hero?
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Alyssa Dean
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Alyssa Dean
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 23, 2016
- Harlequin, July 2011
Harlequin Treasury-Harlequin Temptation 90s
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: