Secrets to Building Lasting Relationships, Hosting Unforgettable Events, and Closing Big Deals from America's 1st Master Sommelier
Master the art of entertaining and cement lasting business relationships in the process
You're at a fancy downtown restaurant for dinner with a million-dollar business deal on the table. The waiter hands you the wine list. Now what? So much for that shiny M.B.A. and your powerful business connections. What matters right now, at this moment, is your wine IQ—and your ability to entertain this client in a way he'll never forget. In Power Entertaining Eddie Osterland, Master Sommelier, and America's foremost wine and food coach outlines dozens of power entertaining tips that can make anyone a more effective host or hostess—be it at a corporate business event or private dinners with clients in restaurants.
When it comes to hosting big business meetings or important sales events, you will discover how to entertain business clients and business associates with ease, knowledge, and confidence, using good wine and food as the ingredients to build strong and lasting business relationships.
- Teaches how to transform boring business meetings and sales functions into memorable social events that people will want to attend again and again
- Enables you to build long-term business relationships based on the time-honored principles of courtesy, generosity and old world hospitality
- Learn how to convince the restaurant's Maitre d' to give them the best table in the house—even on a busy Friday or Saturday night
Success is always in the details, so master the finer points of entertaining before your next big business event.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Eddie Osterland
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Eddie Osterland
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 27, 2016
- Wiley, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: