111 Comforting Gluten-Free, Grain-Free and Dairy-Free Recipes for the Foodie in You
Going Paleo doesn't have to mean giving up your favorite comfort foods. In Paleo Eats, Kelly Bejelly focuses on Paleo cooking from the heart with recipes that make beloved traditional dishes Paleo-friendly. If you miss chocolate chip cookies hot from the oven, fried chicken on family picnics, the sweet-and-sour meatballs from your favorite Chinese restaurant, or your grandmother's peach cobbler, this book is for you.
Paleo Eats is jam-packed with over 100 tempting sweet and savory recipes, from condiments to desserts, all inspired by classic comfort foods. Delicious dishes like Coconut Cinnamon Cereal, Southern Fried Chicken, Lamb Gyro Burgers, Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls, and Devil's Food Cake prove that eating Paleo is as fun and delicious as it is healthy. You'll find something for everyone, even picky eaters, with recipes that are easy to make and even easier to love.
Paleo Eats is all about REAL COMFORT FOOD MADE PALEO, for MEALS that are AS TASTY as they are HEALTHY. INSIDE you'll FIND:
- Over 100 grain-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free recipes that re-create your favorite comfort foods, including Chicken Pot Pie, Skillet Cornbread, Green Bean Casserole, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Apple Pie, and many, many more
- Tips for transitioning to a Paleo lifestyle, including advice for keeping your food budget low and which tools are essential for kitchen success
- A detailed Paleo baking tutorial with an overview of Paleo flours and guidelines on how to use them for the best results
- Troubleshooting tips and how to fix a recipe gone wrong
- Icons marking dishes that are perfect for holidays and special occasions, from Valentine's Day to game day to birthdays, and dishes that comply with the Autoimmune Protocol.
Ratings and Reviews
Share your thoughts
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
- Filter by
- 5 Stars 5
- 4 Stars 4
- 3 Stars 3
- 2 Stars 2
- 1 Star 1
- All 0
- Sort By
- Most Helpful 0
- Newest 3
- Oldest 4
- Highest Rated 1
- Lowest Rated 5
1 person found this review helpful
1 people found this review helpful
1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Was this helpful to you?
Thanks for your feedback!Report as inappropriate
I'd love to review this, but even though I paid for it, it will not appear in my library and my entreaties go unanswered! C'mon man, Kobo you're better than this!by Bev P on January 26, 2015
by Kelly Bejelly
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Kelly Bejelly
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 29, 2016
- Victory Belt Publishing, Inc., January 2015
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: