* A family-focused guidebook to one of the country’s most popular national parks
* Written by a family-travel expert
* Fully revised and updated bestselling guide—over 20,000 copies sold
A seasoned family-travel writer and mother of three, author Lisa Gollin Evans describes more than 50 trails suitable for families, including those with younger children or needing wheelchair-accessible routes.
• at-a-glance Hike Finder and Wildlife Locator charts
• info on picnic sites, fishing holes, mountain biking, rock climbing, horseback riding, and rafting
• details on finding park views and sights, as well as flora and fauna
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: