by Corey Hilz
- List Price$19.95
- Your price$18.99
Save $0.96 (5% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Focal Digital Camera Guides: Nikon D60
Just bought a Nikon D60 and looking to combine practical know-how with inspiration? This one-stop, easy-to-read guide covers all the basic functions of the camera, and everything beyond.
For the basics, turn to the quick start guide, which will get you up and running in five minutes.
For an understanding of your camera's many controls and features, check out the section called "The Camera." If all you need is a quick explanation, you'll find it. If you're looking for the Whole Story, you'll find that, too. Settings that affect how your pictures look are accompanied by full-color examples that show you exactly what you can expect. This section also covers the camera's menus, playback features, memory cards, and power sources.
The section called "Software" shows you how to get the most out of your camera's software. It covers downloading, editing your photos, RAW conversion, storing your images, managing your library, and backup strategies - to name just a few topics.
Ultimately, this book's greatest strength isn't its focus on the camera or the software; it's the detailed, easy-to-follow instruction it offers on using your camera to take truly superior photographs. Sections devoted to lenses, subject matter, and light cover these variables in depth, always presenting the most effective techniques in the context of the strengths and limitations of the Nikon D60.
Written by a widely acclaimed photographer and photography instructor, Nikon D60 shows you how to get the shots you can see in your head but have never been able to capture with a camera.
* The quick start guide will have you taking great photos in five minutes.
* In-depth coverage of every feature and control ensures that you have access to the tools you need for every shot.
* Full-color examples demonstrate how different settings affect your photos.
* Expert coverage of lenses, lighting, and subject matter gives you the practical knowledge you need to go after any shot.
* Step-by-step instructions on photo editing and image management help you get the most out of your camera's software.
* A detailed review of accessories for your camera explains which of these add-ons offer the most value for your needs.
* Dozens of tips and tricks prepare you for every situation you're likely to encounter - in the field, at the studio, or at your next wedding or family reunion.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Corey Hilz
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Corey Hilz
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 26, 2016
- Taylor and Francis, September 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: