If you’re a mature student headed for University, or you’re thinking about going back to school but haven’t made up your mind yet, then this book is meant for you!
Enclosed within the following chapters are a few hints, tips and anecdotes intended to help you to make the most of both the social and academic elements of University life, and to let go of the fear that comes with deciding to go back to school.
The topics covered include:
*Filling In Your Application
* Getting to Grips with University Life
* Surviving Freshers’ Week
* Making Friends in Unexpected Places
* Tackling Your Subject Head-On
* Ensuring Life Doesn’t Get in the Way
* Coping with Exam Stress
* Deciding What to Do Once It’s All Over
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: