Unlock your full potential with these revision guides which focus on the key content and skills you need to know.
With My Revision Notes for WJEC GCSE History Route B you can:
- Take control of your revision: plan and focus on the areas you need to revise, with content summaries and commentary from author R. Paul Evans.
- Show you fully understand key topics by using specific examples to add depth to your knowledge of historical issues
- Apply history terms accurately with the help of definitions and key words on all topics
- Improve your skills to tackle specific exam questions - such as source evaluation, describe, explain why and essay questions - with self-testing and exam-style questions and answers
- Germany 1929-1947
- Developments in sport, leisure and tourism in Wales and England, 1900 to the present day
- Changes in crime and punishment in Wales and England, 1530 to the present day
- Changes in health and medicine, 1345 to the present day
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: