Use this set of colorful cards to review concepts in physical examination and health assessment! With 80 full-color cartoons covering key concepts, Mosby's Assessment Memory NoteCards, 2nd Edition uses humor and mnemonics to make studying easier and more fun. These durable, detachable cards are useful in preparing for the NCLEX® or classroom exams, as a clinical reference, for writing care plans, or for patient teaching information. Created by nursing educators JoAnn Zerwekh, MSN, EdD, RN, and Tom Gaglione, RN, MSN, this convenient study tool may be used as either a spiral-bound notebook or as individual flashcards.
- 80 full-color illustrated mnemonics cover key assessment procedures and tips.
- Sturdy, spiral-bound cards offer durability as well as portability.
- Colored tabs make it easy to find topics.
- Concise What You Need to Know monographs on each card provide more detailed information and specific nursing implications.
- Unique! Color highlights emphasize four central topics:
- Abnormal findings in pink
- Common clinical findings in blue
- Important nursing implications in yellow
- Patient teaching in green
24 new new or revised cartoons cover current assessment topics, including these new cards:
- Electronic Health Record
- Symptom Analysis--OLDCARTS
- Focused Assessment
- Urine Ten Dipstick
- Follow the Lines from Client to Port
The image collection, now part of the Evolve Instructor Resources, allows instructors access to the complete set of 80 full-color illustrations from Mosby's Assessment Memory NoteCards with qualified adoption.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: